FORHANDLING.NET seminars and training
How can you become a better negotiator? What steps can you take towards better return on your negotiations with business partners, clients, superiors, investors, customers, or employees?
In situations where your skills as a negotiator may make the difference between success or failure for you and your organization, how can you:
- improve the influence on your counterpart,
- make better deals by creating better opportunities,
- leave the table with better results?
FORHANDLING.NET has developed a powerful, practical, and efficient approach to improve your negotiating skills.
We call it “mutual gains negotiation”, “interest-based negotiation”, or “win-win negotiation”.
Through the framework that “mutual gains negotiation” set, we combine the successful field experiences from experienced negotiators validated through theory. We will give you the tools to:
- prepare your negotiations more efficiently
- focus on negotiation issues and themes rather than on your counterpart as individuals
- avoid typical lose–win situations and create win-win solutions
- react better to counterparts who do not play by the rules
All negotiation seminars and training sessions at FORHANDLING.NET are designed to fit your needs. We have experience within a vast area of negotiations among others, contract negotiations, labour negotiations, fundraising, and business negotiations.
Our seminars always give you extra tools to handle your own negotiations.